Last Updated and Effective: April 19, 2020
You are visiting a website owned and operated by OFS LLC. (“OFS”, “us”, “we”, or “our”). OFS is committed to maintaining your confidence and trust as it relates to the privacy and usage of your information.
OFS’ website is designed for businesses and are not intended for individuals’ personal, family or household use. Accordingly, we treat all personal information collected for commercial loan products, including information about any visitors to our website, as pertaining to individuals acting as business representatives, rather than in their personal capacity.
Information We Collect
- Identifying Information:We collect information that could identify you such as your name, address, telephone number, mobile number, email address, and Social Security Number.
- Other Information:We also collect information such as demographic data, data about your online activity, and other information that is not used to identify you.
How We Collect Information
- Information provided by you:We collect information from you when you enter it or otherwise provide it in connection with an inquiry into our Services. This information is provided via an online form.
How We Use Information
We may use collected information to:
- Deliver the products and services you requested
- Improve customer service
iii. Improve our Site
- Personalize your user experience
- Communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you
- Manage our business
Who Do We Share Your Information With?
Network Partners: In submitting an inquiry or using another other Service provided through the Website, you agree that OFS may share information about you or provided by you with lenders and other third parties which provide services to our consumers in our network (collectively, “Network Partners”) to deliver the products and services you have requested. PLEASE NOTE: The Network Partners that interact with you may retain or use your information whether or not you use their services. You should contact these Network Partners directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices. Pursuant to the contracts between OFS and its Network Partners, if you select a Network Partner through an OFS website, OFS may also receive information about you from that Network Partner including, but not limited to, the amount or disposition of your Loan. OFS may maintain this information to assist with litigation, regulatory request(s), law enforcement requests, internal analytics, marketing purposes, and any other legally permissible purpose.
OFS Service Providers: We may share information with Service Providers that perform certain services on our behalf including, but not limited to, entities providing business analysis and/or website, marketing, or product support.
Other Situations: We may also disclose information about you or provided by you at our sole discretion:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, a request for cooperation from a law enforcement agency, self-regulatory body, or other governmental agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as we reasonably believe is required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of the OFS Business, our users, our employees, or others; or to enforce our Site’s terms and condition or other agreements or policies.
iii. In connection with a substantial corporate transaction involving the OFS Business, such as a sale of OFS or any entity, brand or division thereof, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale, or bankruptcy.
- In connection with state and/or federal requirements regarding the reporting of information we receive from you. You authorize OFS to obtain any and all required information from the Network Partners that have interacted with you in order for OFS to comply with current laws and regulations as well as with any requests from state or federal regulators.
- We may share information with third parties that is not personally identifying, such as aggregated or anonymized data, in our discretion, where not prohibited by law.
Cookies and Do Not Track
- The Websites do not support Do Not Track browser settings and we do not participate in any frameworks that respond to Do Not Track signals.
Marketing and Communications
- Communications:You may also modify your preferences by clicking on an unsubscribe link at the bottom of certain emails sent from OFS.
- Advertising on third party sites:We may use third-party tracking technology. This technology allows targeted advertisements to you from OFS. The opt-out is available by notifying OFS.
Updating and Accessing Your Information
The appropriate method(s) for accessing your information, if any, will depend on which Site or services you have used. Depending on the respective Site or service, you may have the ability to view or edit some of your information online using the respective Site or service’s interface. If you have submitted a loan request through us, you can update your information by contacting our Customer Care Department at [email protected] Our address is 9200 West Sunset Blvd. Suite 300 Los Angeles, CA 90069.
How We Protect Your Information
- We follow industry standard security measures (including physical, electronic, and procedural measures) to help safeguard your information from unauthorized access and disclosure. We also require employees to comply with information security safeguards, we use encryption in the transmission of your information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls and other intrusion detection and prevention controls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
- No system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we cannot guarantee that your information, searches, or other communication will always remain secure.
Visiting our Websites From Outside the United States
The Site is governed by the laws of the United States and is intended for the enjoyment of individuals connected to the internet from a physical location within the United States only. We make no representation that the Site is governed by or operated in accordance with the laws of any other nation.
Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule
This Website and App are not intended for individuals under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete the information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 18; please contact us at [email protected]
Online Tracking Opt-Out Guide
Like many companies online, we use services provided by Google, Facebook and other companies that use tracking technology. These services rely on tracking technologies – such as cookies and web beacons – to collect directly from your device information about your browsing activities, your interactions with websites, and the device you are using to connect to the Internet. There are a number of ways to opt out of having your online activity and device data collected through these services, which we have summarized below:
Blocking cookies in your browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies, including cookies used for interest-based advertising. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Blocking advertising ID use in your mobile settings. Your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our websites from setting cookies used for interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, Ghostery or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third party cookies/trackers.
Platform opt-outs. The following advertising partners offer opt-out features that let you opt-out of use of your information for interest-based advertising:
Advertising industry opt-out tools. You can also use these opt-out options to limit use of your information for interest-based advertising by participating companies:
Digital Advertising Alliance: http://optout.aboutads.info
Network Advertising Initiative: http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1
Note that because these opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised, you will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.
How to Contact Us
9200 West Sunset Blvd. Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90069
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
We are required by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) to provide to California residents an explanation of how we collect, use and share their personal Information, and of the rights and choices we offer California residents regarding our handling of their personal information (the “Notice”).
The OFS site is intended for Businesses, only. It exists to support businesses with interest in the Payroll Protection Program.
Please note that we may also disclose all personal information (a) to comply with federal, state, or local laws; (b) to comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, subpoena, or summons by federal, state, or local authorities; (c) to cooperate with law enforcement agencies concerning conduct or activity that we believe may violate federal, state, or local law, (d) when we sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our business or assets, including your personal information, in connection with a business transaction (or potential business transaction), or (e) to professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
The CCPA grants individuals the following rights:
Information. You can request information about how we have collected, used and shared your Personal Information during the past 12 months.
Access. You can request a copy of the personal information that we maintain about you.
Deletion. You can ask us to delete the personal information that we collected or maintain about you.
Please note that the CCPA limits these rights by, for example, prohibiting us from providing certain sensitive information in response to an access request and limiting the circumstances in which we must comply with a deletion request. We will also respond to requests for information and access only to the extent we are able to associate with a reasonable effort the information we maintain with the identifying details you provide in your request. If we deny your request, we will communicate our decision to you.
You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination.
How to Submit a Request
To request access to or deletion of personal information:
Email: [email protected]
Identity verification. The CCPA requires us to verify the identity of the individual submitting a request to access or delete personal information before providing a substantive response to the request. We will ask you to verify your identity when you submit a request.
Authorized agents. California residents can empower an “authorized agent” to submit requests on their behalf. We will require the authorized agent to have a written authorization confirming that authority.